Connect with our vibrant church community.
The key way to connect with other members of our vibrant community is to participate in our frequent activities. These activities are key opportunities to grow in your walk with the Lord as well as to deepen your relationships with others in the church. We love to celebrate God's goodness to us in large annual celebrations. We find great joy in creating additional opportunities to worship God in other services and to learn and apply His word together. And we revel in spilling out God's goodness to people all around us.
- A free fall celebration of God's bounty and generosity to us: free food, beer, and fun.
- Everyone is invited. About 400-500 people from the community and many other churches come.
- A joint effort with our sister church, Emmanuel Church of Bothell.
- Located at St. Edwards State Park in Kenmore.
- Find out more here.
- An activity-packed weekend of meetings, games, food, swimming, and relaxation.
- Great family-friendly accommodations at a beautiful facility
- Located at Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center in Stanwood, WA.
Vacation Bible School
- A week of Bible teaching, music, games, food, craft, and friendly competition.
- Children, ages 5-12, from about 10 local churches attend.
- Palm Sunday Evensong at 7:00
- Good Friday celebration with Emmanuel Church and Redeemer Church
- Sunrise Service at 7:00 on Easter morning
- Easter morning breakfast
- Easter service